Florida Law Firm Experienced in Estate Planning and Business Law
An experienced Treasure Coast adviser on wealth preservation and transfer
At the law firm of Bruce R. Abernethy, Jr. P.A. in Fort Pierce, FL, we have more than 30 years of experience helping clients with estate planning and general business counseling. With a practice encompassing Indian River, Martin and St. Lucie counties, we pride ourselves on delivering comprehensive and thorough estate plans tailored to the needs of you and your family and helping you preserve the wealth that you’ve spent a lifetime building. We also counsel on business issues, including contracts and other transactional work, and on business succession planning.
We are committed to protecting our clients’ interests and assets
No matter what estate planning or business concern you bring to us, we are committed to resolving it efficiently. Clients in the Fort Pierce, FL area seek out Bruce R. Abernethy, Jr. P.A. because we are:
- AV-rated and board certified — Principal partner Bruce R. Abernethy is Florida Bar Board Certified in wills, trusts and estates and AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Problem-solvers who address your family concerns — We listen carefully to your needs and requests and carefully devise customized legal solutions.
- Dedicated counsel who create a thorough strategy — We take a comprehensive approach to all matters we handle, making sure to take into account and to prepare for unexpected bumps in the road, such as changes in tax law.
We are well versed in estate planning and business law and use a pragmatic plan of attack in every matter we handle.
Strong representation in asset protection and business planning
At Bruce R. Abernethy, Jr. P.A., we provide the committed assistance and advice you need to protect, preserve and prudently distribute your business and personal assets:
- Trust and estate administration — We offer comprehensive trust administration and estate administration services to trustees and personal representatives/executors and work closely with the financial advisors and other professionals who serve them.
- Business planning — We assist clients with every phase of business planning from start-up to business succession, including entity and jurisdiction selection, entity design and implementation, drafting of operating and shareholder agreements, buy-sell planning, reorganization planning and intrafamily business and asset sales.
At Bruce R. Abernethy, Jr. P.A., we endeavor to give you confidence and peace of mind as we work to ensure the protection and well-planned disposition of your assets.
Contact a knowledgeable Florida attorney for a free initial consultation.
When planning the transfer of ownership of your business or the transfer of assets to your heirs, it is important to have experienced and understanding counsel. Call Bruce R. Abernethy, Jr. P.A. at 772-828-2295 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation at our Fort Pierce office.